Accreditation and iComply
Accredit your site with AbilityNet to:
- Show every customer you care
- Instil confidence that your site is accessible to all
- Increase revenue by including every potential customer
- Help set the standard and become part of the global centre of excellence.
Achieving AbilityNet Accreditation reflects a high level of compliance. It is a seal of approval that sets a public-facing benchmark for all your digital services.
First we deliver an accessible solution. Then we make sure you stay compliant.
It's not enough to be compliant on the day you launch. iComply is a managed service that ensures the accessibility and usability of your websites, apps and intranet on an ongoing basis, with regular checks and pro-active input to your teams.
iComply uses AbilityNet’s expertise to embed accessibility best practice in your digital strategy and make sure you maintain the standards set durng your initial build. This includes:
- policies and technical guidelines
- conformance to British Standard BS 8878
- website(s), intranet and internal systems
- documents – including PDFs and email communication
- all marketing campaigns and customer touchpoints.
iComply uses the market-leading automated solutions to identify non-compliant content and prioritise key issues and concerns.
After an initial evaluation our consultants identify a detailed roadmap to achieve compliance and works in partnership with your in-house specialists and suppliers to deliver what is required. We provide the support you need to embed accessibility in every step of your process - to compliance and beyond.
Talk to us
Talk to our team about the challenges you face and we will build a solution that meets your needs.