AbilityNet exists to change the lives of disabled people by helping them to use digital technology at work, at home or in education.
- AbilityNet has a team of consultants and testers who help businesses, charities and public bodies to design and maintain accessible websites, Apps and other digital tools. As well as blue-chip companies such as Barclays, The FA and Microsoft we also supplied accessibility services for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic websites.
- Find out more about our Accessibility Services
- Disabled Students' Allowances are a UK Government Grant to help any eligible student get the most from their higher education.
- Find out more about our DSA/Students Services
- We provide a wide range of free expert resources about the many ways that technology can help people with disabilities.
- Find out more about our expert resources
IT Support for Disabled and Older People At Home
- AbilityNet has been a leading authority on accessibility and assistive technologies for 20 years and we continue to provide a range of free services for disabled people, their family and friends, their employers and other people who care for them.
- Call our free Helpline on 0800 269 545 to ask anything about how computers can be adapted to meet the needs of disabled people.
- Our network of IT Can Help volunteers can visit disabled people in their home to help with everyday IT needs.
- Technology can help people with all types of disability and impairment, but everyone has different needs. Our professional assessors carefully identify the mix of technologies and adaptations that enables a disabled person to be more productive at work.
- Read more about our Workplace Services
As a charity we have a Board of Trustees drawn from a wide range of business and not for profit backgrounds.
AbilityNet is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales No: 3469653. AbilityNet is a Charity, registered in England and Wales, registration number 1067673, and in Scotland registration number SC039866.
Registered Office: Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London NW1 3ER