- Technology and Citizenship - Ellie Southwood, Chair, RNIB
- Accessibility Goes Mainstream - Hector Minto, Senior Technology Evangelist, Microsoft
- Accessibility and Professionalisation - Sharon Spencer, Managing Director, IAAP
Hosted by Robin Christopherson MBE, Head of Digital Inclusion, AbilityNet
Topic: Each panelist will provide insight into how next-generation technologies could affect accessibility:
- How do the ethical and policy questions raised by AI relate to accessibility?
- Are the standards used by accessibility professionals relevant in the age of AI?
- What are the accessibility challenges and opportunities that AI can bring?