An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join AbilityNet based in our Warwick office. In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus public bank holidays, 5% employer pension contribution, an annual individual training budget, Simplyhealth Cashplan, free onsite parking, and company sick pay after successful completion of a probationary period (which is normally 6 months).
AbilityNet is a UK charity that helps older people and disabled people of all ages use computers and the internet to achieve their goals at home, at work and in education. We provide a range of services that include personalised workplace and education assessments, digital accessibility testing and computer support in people's homes. We also offer a wide range of free expert resources that can be accessed through our website.
About The Role
The Administrator will join a team of 5 responsible for providing effective administrative support to the department and across the Charity. A full job description is included at the bottom of this page which you can download as a Microsoft Word file.
Duties will include:
- Booking/recording of activities into an online system.
- Raising of purchase orders and the issuing of invoices.
- Ensuring that all records in our online system are correct and kept up-to-date.
- Booking of client appointments.
- Distribution of reports to relevant parties.
- Upload client documents and practice discretion whilst handling personal data.
The successful Administrator will have:
- Experience of working in a front-line, hands-on customer role.
- Recent experience of working in a role requiring attention to detail within a fast-paced, target driven working environment.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to work as part of team.
- Ability to manage own workload/prioritise and work with with minimum supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of using databases.
How To Apply
Please apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.