Artificial Intelligence and Accessible Design.
TechShare Pro was a major accessibility conference organised by AbilityNet and the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) at IBM South Bank in London on 23 November 2017.
It was attended by over 120 accessibility, UX and design professionals and sponsored by Barclays, IBM, Microsoft, OrCam and Storm Technologies. This page brings together videos, links and speaker materials as a record of the event.
Watch the videos
These videos from Barclays and AbilityNet give you a flavour of an amazing event.
Five things we learned at TechShare Pro
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence - What Next? | Jeremy Waite, IBM
- Tomorrow's Tech and the Future for Banking | Paul Smyth, Barclays
- What Does AI Mean for the Future of Accessibility? | PANEL
- IAAP UK Chapter Meetup | Sharon Spencer, IAAP
- Show and Tell | Storm Interface and OrCam
- The BBC Accessibility Journey and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence | Gareth Ford Williams, BBC
- Google, AI and Home Automation | Kiran Kaja, Google
- Autism and Accessibility, Design Challenges and Solutions | Dafydd Henke-Reed, AbilityNet
- Accessibility and Conversational Interfaces | PANEL
- The Art of Noise | Léonie Watson, VFO Group
- Microsoft Hack Update | Hector Minto, Microsoft and Robin Spinks, RNIB
- Life, Work and Technology | Sophie Christiansen CBE, Para-Equestrian Dressage Rider
- Next Generation Technology | Femi Owolade-Coombes, Tech4Good Awards
This was the first event of its type in the UK for many years and proved a huge success.
We are already planning the next event for late 2018 - tickets sold out weeks before the event so stay in touch via social media or our newsletter to hear more.