AbilityNet has DSA Centres across the UK with close links to Disability Advisers and other specialists in many universities and other centres. We can help advisors at all stages of education in a number of ways, including:
- access to our admin team to discuss questions or issues with individual cases
- invitations to our inclusive tech for education events - a chance to meet our experts and experience an immersive tech session
- an open invitation from our centre managers to discuss current DSA arrangements
- invitations to our expert webinars, many of which are relevant to education settings.
You can use the form below to ask questions, or call us during office hours on 01926 464095.
Free resources to share with students
As a charity we are keen to ensure that students have access to the best quality advice and support, whether that is through the support services in their place of study or through our resources. Please feel free to share any of our expert resources within your own services, including:
- Students, parents and anyone else with an interest in the needs of disabled people can call our free helpline on 0800 269 545
- You can also download our free expert factsheets covering a range of disabilities and technologies