Terms and conditions of use of this website
- AbilityNet has tried to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and our objective is to keep it updated on a regular basis.
- Material included in this site is for general use only.
- AbilityNet accepts no liability in respect of its contents, nor recommends any of the sources found on the Web. The contents of these pages are provided for information only and AbilityNet is not responsible for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect.
- AbilityNet will not accept liability for any loss or damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- AbilityNet does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- AbilityNet takes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. AbilityNet has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
- The information contained on the website was correct at the time of writing. However, due to research and technical advances, the content may not be completely up to date.
- Material may be downloaded or copied for personal use only. If you want to re-publish, or reproduce the material for any other reason, you must contact AbilityNet for permission by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All brand names and trademarks used on the site are the trademarks, service marks or trade names of their respective owners.
- Comments added by visitors reflect their individual views and AbilityNet can not held accountable for them in any way. It should not be assumed that AbilityNet agrees with or endorses any particular comment just because we allow the comment to remain on the site.
It is essential that you use up-to-date virus checking software on any computer from which you access the Internet. AbilityNet can accept no liability for any viruses from this site or any others accessed from this site which may damage your software as a result of not using such virus-checking software.
Privacy Statement (summary - full version)
AbilityNet will only collect, process and store information about you that has been openly collected from you or with your consent. The personal details you supply will be held for processing, research purposes and for mailing you with information only about AbilityNet. Your details will be used only by AbilityNet and will not be made available to any Third Party.
Additionally, we do log your IP address which is automatically recognised by our Web Server. We will only collect information that is relevant to providing the service.
If you use standard e-mail for communication with AbilityNet, this will not be protected and you should be aware that AbilityNet cannot guarantee that it remains confidential while in transit. All e-mail sent to AbilityNet will be monitored and checked to ensure our systems operate effectively.
Linking to AbilityNet’s website
You do not need to request permission to create a text link from your website to AbilityNet. However please contact us for accessibility guidelines or if you wish to use our logo.
Material on this site is protected by copyright unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved.