Here are some simple ways you can send us your donation to help us help disabled people -
- Support by Text - Text ANET12 £2 to 70070. Your text will raise £2 towards AbilityNet's free services.
- MyDonate - Make a secure online donation or a regular contribution using our MyDonate page.
- Give as you Live - Donate to AbilityNet by shopping online! Thousands of your favourite stores and 100% secure, Find out more at Give as You Live.
- Just Giving - Raise money for us through JustGiving.
- Givey - Did you know you can donate to us via Twitter using Givey. Simply tweet using hashtags #givey and #abilitynet followed by the donation amount.
- Cheque - You can write a cheque (made out to AbilityNet) or postal order and post it to us at AbilityNet, C/o The Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Business Park, Reading, Berkshire RG6 1WG
- eBay - a percentage of the final purchase price each time you sell an item on eBay using our eBay for Charities
- Give or Take - Donate your cashback from your online shopping to charity at www.giveortake.com.
- Music Magpie - Turn your unwanted CDs, DVDs or Games into funds for AbilityNet with Music Magpie.
- Legacies - To discuss legacies, other ways to give or any queries regarding donations, please contact our fundraising team
How your donation will help
- £2.00 - provide access to immediate online assistance
- £20.00 - provide life changing advice, information and guidance
- £30.00 - provide free face to face IT support to a disabled person
As a UK taxpayer the government's Gift Aid scheme increases each donation by 25% at no cost to you. This means that for every £20 you donate, we actually receive £25.00! Simply tick the box when donating via AbilityNet's MyDonate Page or download a Gift Aid form using the link at the bottom of this page.
For further information visit the Gift Aid section of the HMRC website.
Get in touch
If you have any questions at all please call us on 0800 269 545 or email us on email@example.com.