Tel: 01926 464 095
See below for directions
Fees are paid for by your funding body. You will not be personally charged for this assessment.
The fee charged by this centre for study needs assessments = £499.00 + VAT £99.80 = Total £598.80.
This fee is inclusive for all work required for the duration of your study. If you take a break from studying, start a new course or provide medical evidence to your funding body of an additional disability you may also be entitled to a funded review assessment.
If you have any questions about fees or any other issue please call our friendly DSA team on 01962 815 012.
Why choose AbilityNet?
AbilityNet is a unique UK charity that provides specialist services to disabled people of all ages to help them achieve their goals at home, at work and in education.
From Brighton Train Station
From the drop off point at the back of the station walk towards the Jury's Inn Hotel. Go down the steps to your right that are just before the hotel. Look directly to your left and cross where you see a pedestrian crossing area. If you look to your right you will see a sign on a wooden fence saying "Brighton Junction" with an arrow pointing left. Head in this direction down two sets of steps and turn sharply to your right at the bottom. The main entrance to Brighton Junction is straight ahead of you.
From London Road
Turn into Ann Street and go past St Bartholomew's Church. Just before you get to Sainsbury's turn right and walk down the pedestrianised part of New England Street with Sainsbury's on your left. Keep walking until you get to the pedestrian crossing just before New England House. Cross over, walk right and take the next left into Isetta Square. Take the next left again and the main entrance to Brighton Junction is straight ahead of you.
- Brighton Junction is a few minutes' walk from Brighton Station (directions above)
- Several buses stop in front of Brighton Station including 6, 7, 12, 14, 21, 27, 37, 47. Buses that travel along Terminus road include: 27 (Westdene - Saltdean), 14 (Brighton - Newhaven), 59 (Old Steine - Shoreham Beach).
- Buses that travel along London Road include: 5, 5a & 5b (Central Brighton - Patcham), 56 (Central Brighton - Hollingbury).
- Buses that travel along New England Street include: 21 (Brighton Station - Brighton Marina).
- See www.buses.co.uk to plan your journey.
- Blue Badge parking is available on site at Brighton Junction. If this is required, please let us know at the time of booking and we will ensure this is arranged for you.
- From New England Street, drive up Cross Street, which is in between Church of Christ the King (the Clarendon Centre) and Brewers, and follow it around to the left into Boston Street. Drive straight on until you reach the Brighton Junction entrance.
- Alternative parking can be found nearby at Brighton Station car park; head along Stroudley Road and turn left along Billinton Way. The pay and display car park is directly ahead.