AbilityNet exists to change the lives of disabled people by helping them to use digital technology at work, at home or in education.
- AbilityNet has a team of accessibility consultants and testers who work with digital teams in blue-chip companies such as Barclays, Lloyds Bank The FA and Microsoft to design and maintain accessible websites, apps and other digital services.
- Find out more about our Accessibility Services
- Disabled Students' Allowances are a UK Government Grant to help any eligible student get the most from their higher education.
- Our expert Assessors provide one-to-one advice and information to identify technology and other adjustments that will help them succeed in their education.
- Find out more about our DSA/Students Services
- We provide factsheets, blogs, webinars and videos about the many ways that technology can help people with disabilities.
- My Computer My Way is our unique guide to the many adjustments that make your computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone easier to use.
- Find out more about our expert resources
IT Support for Disabled and Older People At Home
- We provide a range of free services for disabled people, their family and friends, their employers and other people who care for them.
- Call our free Helpline on 0800 269 545 to ask anything about how computers can be adapted to meet the needs of disabled people.
- Our network of IT Can Help volunteers visit disabled people in their home to help with everyday IT needs.
- Technology can help people with all types of disability and impairment, but everyone has different needs.
- Our professional assessors carefully identify the mix of technologies and adaptations that enables a disabled person to be more productive at work.
- Read more about our Workplace Services
As a charity we have a Board of Trustees drawn from a wide range of business and not for profit backgrounds.
Other Funders and Supporters
AbilityNet is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales No: 3469653. AbilityNet is a Charity, registered in England and Wales, registration number 1067673, and in Scotland registration number SC039866.
Registered Office: Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London NW1 3ER
Download copies of our recent annual accounts below.