AbilityNet services for charities and disabled people
IT Services and Support for Charities and Disabled People
Free IT support for disabled people
Many disabled people are missing out on the benefits of computers and the Internet because they need help with their IT. Our free services include:
- Free IT support at home for disabled people from CRB-checked volunteers
- Free phone line offering advice and information about how disabled people can use computers
- Free email support
- Free factsheets about how disabled people can use computers
- Free online tools to help disabled people use computers including My Computer My Way and an Online Assessment Tool
Find out more about our free services for disabled people on our website, or call our free helpine on 0800 269 545.
IT services for charities and other not-for-profits
- Is your website, database and IT system fit for purpose?
- Do you need help with a new website, database or ongoing IT maintenance?
Our network of over 8,000 IT professionals provide pro bono, impartial and reliable IT expertise. They can work on all sorts of projects and can help small groups with no staff as well as large national and international charities. You don't need any technical knowledge - our team works with you to create a brief, recruit a volunteer and deliver a successful IT project.
Find out more about our IT services for charities, or give us a call on 020 7796 2114.
Free IT Support for Disabled People
Our FREE helpline offers expert advice and information about how disabled people can use computers and the internet.
Call us now on: 0800 269 545