AbilityNet Services for Charities and Disabled People
AbilityNet Volunteers Support Disabled People and Charities
AbilityNet has a large network of volunteers use their IT skills to help charities and disabled people.
Free IT support for disabled people
Many disabled people are missing out on the benefits of computers and the Internet because they need help with their IT. Our free services include:
- Free IT support at home for disabled people from disclosure checked volunteers
- Free phone line offering advice and information about how disabled people can use computers
- Free email support
- Free factsheets about how disabled people can use computers
- Free online tools to help disabled people use computers including My Computer My Way and an Online Assessment Tool
Find out more about our free services for people with a disability or call our free helpline on 0800 269 545.
IT services for charities and other not-for-profits
- Is your website, database and IT system fit for purpose?
- Do you need help with a new website, database or ongoing IT maintenance?
Our network of over 8,000 IT professionals provide pro bono, impartial and reliable IT expertise. They can work on all sorts of projects and can help small groups with no staff as well as large national and international charities. You don't need any technical knowledge - our team works with you to create a brief, recruit a volunteer and deliver a successful IT project.
Find out more about our IT services for charities, or give us a call on 020 7796 2144.
Find A Volunteer
If you would like to request help from one of our volunteers to help you at home or within your charity, visit our Find a Volunteer page.
Join Our Volunteers
If you would like to become a volunteer to help disabled people at home or charities, then find out more and join our volunteers here.