How to donate to AbilityNet
Here are some simple ways you can send us your donation to help us help disabled people -
- Support Look No Hands!: Text LOOK132 to 70070 without using your hands. Your text will raise £2 towards AbilityNet's free services.
- MyDonate - Make a secure online donation or a regular contribution using our MyDonate page.
- Givey - Did you know you can donate to us via Twitter using Givey. Simply tweet using hashtags #givey and #abilitynet followed by the donation amount.
- Cheque - You can write a cheque (made out to AbilityNet) or postal order and post it to us at C/o The Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Business Park, Reading, Berkshire RG6 1WG
- eBay - a percentage of the final purchase price each time you sell an item on eBay using our eBay for Charities
- Just Giving - Raise money for us through JustGiving.
- Legacies - To discuss legacies, other ways to give or any queries regarding donations, please contact our fundraising team
How you donation will help
- £2.00 - provide access to immediate online assistance
- £20.00 - provide life changing advice, information and guidance
- £30.00 - provide free face to face IT support to a disabled person
- £460.00 - provide expert assessment of IT need for a disabled person
- £580.00 - provide a charity with improved IT infrastructure
As a UK taxpayer the government's Gift Aid scheme increases each donation by 25% at no cost to you. This means that for every £20 you donate, we actually receive £25.00! Simply tick the box when donating via AbilityNet's MyDonate Page or download a Gift Aid form using the link at the bottom of this page.
For further information visit the Gift Aid section of the HMRC website.
Get in touch
If you have any questions at all please call our Fundraising team on 0207 796 2144 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Free IT Support for Disabled People
Our FREE helpline offers expert advice and information about how disabled people can use computers and the internet.
Call us now on: 0800 269 545