Corporate Donations & Corporate Partnerships
Engaging with the community, motivating staff and addressing Corporate Social Responsibility is now vital to any company, however big or small.
Aligning your business with an established national charity can bring invaluable benefits to your business including; enhanced brand perception, opportunity for employee engagement, higher employee retention, visible product distinction and it shows clear commitment to the community you operate in.
There are several ways your business can partner with AbilityNet including:
- Look No Hands! There are several ways you can support our Look No Hands! campaign such as adding information to your website and/or intranet, in your company newsletter and blog, you can tweet/facebook about us, put posters up in your common areas or hold an office party and see who can text with their nose the fastest! Basically whatever you can do to help us spread the word.
- Charity of the Year. This is a great way to engage your staff in several different fundraising activities over the year. Nominate us and an account manager will work with you throughout the partnership to ensure the most is achieved through the partnership.
- Sponsorship. Our unique events and campaigns such as Technology4Good, Technology4Good Youth and Look No Hands! provide your business with a great opportunity to build your brands reputation positively amongst your peers and competitors, provides a unique networking opportunity, leverages your reach and can provide press and PR opportunity.
- Customer engagement. Cause related marketing simply means to donate a percentage of sales on a product or service to AbilityNet. By doing so not only will your product stand out of the crowd but you will also increase your sales and brand awareness.
- Payroll Giving. Payroll giving is a simple way for your employees to be able to give regularly from their pay. This is also a very cost effective way for employees to give as donations made will be deducted before tax, so immediate tax relief is give on the donation. Payroll Giving can be a standalone way of donating or it can be a fundraising option as part of a Charity of the Year. The Charity Aid Foundation’s Give As Your Earn scheme is a simple way your company can support AbilityNet through payroll giving. To find out more click here.
- Gifts in kind. Donated products and services can be extremely useful to AbilityNet, which can help us carry out our work more efficiently and can give your company the opportunity to help AbilityNet in a way that is related to your business.
- Volunteering. AbilityNet has two pioneering volunteering programs IT4Communities and IT Can Help, which can give your staff a tangible and effective way to support those within their community.
All of our partnerships are customised to address your business's unique objectives.
Get In Touch
If you would talk to us about any aspect of our corporate donation or partnership programmes, then contact Anu Dhami via email at email@example.com or on 01926 880906.
For further details on how your business can support us in carrying out the crucial work we down download our Corporate Partnerships document below.
Free IT Support for Disabled People
Our FREE helpline offers expert advice and information about how disabled people can use computers and the internet.
Call us now on: 0800 269 545