Join our volunteers
How do I become an IT Volunteer?
We have a network of over 8,000 volunteers in the UK and are always looking for more people to join us.
I want to help disabled people at home
ITCanHelp volunteers usually visit disabled people whose needs may relate to general PC usage or the special hardware or software adaptations that their disability demands. As you will be working one-to-one with clients in their homes, we have a very careful selection process involving an Enhanced Disclosure check and an interview with the volunteer coordinator in your region.
Complete the AbilityNet ITCanHelp Volunteer Application Form to find out more.
I want to help charities
IT4Communities volunteers work both directly and remotely with clients and provide a wide variety of technical skills to charities that require everything from a quick fix to long-term project support.
We work closely with you to ensure you optimise your volunteering experience by:
- Ensuring that the brief is accurate, interesting and meets the charity’s aims and objectives
- Offering networking and training events to maximise the CPD benefits
- Keeping in touch via our monthly newsletter
- Being there for you if required by phone and/or e-mail
Have a look on the IT4Communities website to view current opportunities and apply to be a volunteer. NB This links to an external site
Contact Us Now
We are always happy to explain what we do and and answer any of your questions. If you want to know more about what we offer please get in touch.
- To apply to become an AbilityNet ITCanHelp Volunteer please use the ITCanHelp Volunteer Registration Form
- If you'd like to volunteer for IT4Communities please use the IT4Communities Volunteer Registration Form (external link)
- Charities looking for IT help please use the IT4Communities Charity Registration Form on this website to request a follow up call.
- DIsabled People looking for IT help can use the ITCanHelp Contact Form on this website and we will get in touch with you.
- Or you can call us during office hours on 020 7796 2144 or 0800 269 545
- Or email any questions to email@example.com
Free IT Support for Disabled People
Our FREE helpline offers expert advice and information about how disabled people can use computers and the internet.
Call us now on: 0800 269 545