AbilityNet DSA Needs Assessment Services
Book your AbilityNet DSA Needs Assessment now
Appointments are typically available within the next five working days and can include evening and weekend appointments to suit your needs.
Current waiting Time for an Assessment is approximately: 1-3 working days*
*please note, the QAF KPI maximum waiting time is 15 working days
How to contact us:
The AbilityNet Office is open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Assessors are available to carry out needs assessments between 9am-7pm Monday to Friday (with our last assessment slot at 5pm)
Why choose AbilityNet DSA?
- Location - As well as our Main London Assessment Centre we are able to deliver assessments at alternate Outreach Facilities to meet the needs of Students if required. We would encourage students to attend a DSA Needs Assessment with us at our Main Accredited Centre on Goswell Road - London, however, there will be times where a need to deliver an assessment at a student's place of study or home is necessary
- Seamless service - from DSA application to approval and implementation - we will support you from your DSA application through to the delivery of awarded equipment. For further details and links to information on the DSA please click here. We also support arrangement of assistive technology training and any personal or disability related study support you need by working closely with IT trainers, equipment suppliers and Disability Advisors.
- We have DSA assessors with in-depth experience across a wide range of disabilities who will discuss your needs thoroughly with you in a relaxed environment. Each student is seen and assessed as an 'individual' with their own needs to be met.
- Supporting and Assisting Independent Learning through Technological and Study Strategies
- DSA assessments have been provided for 2 years though an established charity which has worked within the Disability Sector for 20 years - see here for further info on AbilityNet
View AbilityNet DSA Assessment Centre, London in a larger map, including directions and opening times.
The Centre's address is: Harella House, 90-98 Goswell Road, ,London, EC1V 7DF.
Old Street - 12 Minutes Walk
Barbican - 6 Minutes Walk
Farringdon - 12 Minutes Walk
Stops 4, 56, 243, 55 on Goswell Rd
Get off at the Old Street Junction
Alternatively, please see the Centre Directions and Blue Badge Parking documents below.
Complaints about AbilityNet DSA Services
If you feel that the centre has not dealt with your complaint adequately or you would prefer to contact a third party, please contact:
DSA-QAG Central Administration Unit
- Centrum House, Second Floor, 38 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3DX
Contact DSA-QAG by: Email
Contact DSA-QAG by Telephone: 0141 548 8006
For full details of the complaints process for our DSA services, please click on the file below
Free IT Support for Disabled People
Our FREE helpline offers expert advice and information about how disabled people can use computers and the internet.
Call us now on: 0800 269 545