Engaging ‘real life’ disabled end users, who have a wide range of impairments and use a variety of access technologies, to test your site is the very best way of guaranteeing its optimum usability. See how people use your website, mobile site, or app by carrying out user testing. We can test your website or mobile site, or app with users who will complete tasks and user journeys on your site and provide a report based on the findings with recommendations on how to resolve any issues raised by the testing.
We take a pan-disability approach to user-testing, testing with users who have a wide range of impairments and use a variety of access technologies as well as non-disabled users. This allows us to uncover the widest range of issues. Our disabled testers’ impairments and access technologies range from those with severe vision impairment using screen readers to dyslexic users who change colours when using computers and use text to speech software.
- Lab-based moderated user testing
- Moderated remote user testing
- Unmoderated home user testing
We offer a number of different services to meet all requirements: home user testing, moderated testing and full lab testing. In this way we can enable sites both large and small to discover the benefits of involving disabled end users.
Our expert reviews and recommendations enable you to improve the visitor experience for everyone, not just those with a disability and will increase site traffic significantly as a result.
Find out more about our User Experience Services.
Become a Tester
- Use an assistive technology such as a screen reader or voice recognition software?
- Avoid using the mouse?
- Find it very difficult to use a mouse?
- Find it hard to see the screen?
- Experience pain or fatigue when using the computer?
- Have difficulties reading?
- Have a learning disability or cognitive Impairment?
- Are you a British Sign Language user?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to any of the above you could be eligible to become a tester for us.
You can test from home or in our labs
- Call the Accessibility Services sales team on +44 1926 465 247 to discuss your needs.
- Use the Accessibility Services contact form on this website to request a call back about your needs.
- Email any questions to email@example.com
How to find us
Our User Testing labs are near the Barbican in London. Full details are provided on the contact page